Wednesday 10 December 2008

My favourite LittleBigPlanet level so far

I haven't really been posting any LittleBigPlanet level videos so far, not sure why, in some ways I could be trying to get lots of traffic by shouting I HELPED DESIGN LBP all the time and posting every moment it gets a glowing review (and its had a fair few of those now..) but that just gets a bit annoying and there's plenty of other places you can browse videos of all the amazing things people are making with the game.

But this level really captured my imagination, its so far from the "look" we designed for the game - it reminds me of some of the old LCD Game-And-Watch handheld games I grew up with. And the use of the text (which they've made themselves) is really witty, the way it narrates the level structure, it's almost like a music video..



I'm just finishing off the Grip Wrench website and then I can get back to making my Grip LBP level...

1 comment:

Tony Nibbles said...

What a great level, hadn't seen that one.

Linked you up!